Hey there. It is almost Homecoming, so we’re out on the street. The air is crisp. You can smell Homecoming on the breeze. (inhales, exhales) What breed of horse circles the field before every Homecoming game? – The Tennessee Walking Horse.
– Oh my gosh. What a breed! – It’s the Tennessee Walking Horse, which, I just learned that.
– Oh. Obviously. Why do you think they call it that? What makes it– – Maybe it’s a horse from Tennessee–
– Woo! Go Vols! –that knows how to walk? I would hope so. Do you know what planes fly over the field before every Homecoming game? Military planes? The Tennessee Flying Plane. Two F/A-18 Super Hornet jets– (jet engine noise) –over the field. – Beautiful.
– Yeah. It is beautiful. If you had to design your dream Homecoming float, what would it look like? Lots of orange. – All of the Smokeys.
– Smokey. I just really wanna find myself this Homecoming. – Wow.
– You know? Do you know what year UT was founded? – 1794.
– That’s it. Bingo. Are you doing anything fun for Homecoming? What does Homecoming mean to you? Homecoming is a time when we can all come together as the Tennessee Volunteer community, and hopefully get a dub in this football game.
– Yeah, let’s get a dub! – Go Vols, baby.
– Go Vols. You know, a wise man once said: “Rocky Top, you’ll always be (together) home sweet home to me.” (music fades out)